Bulk Log Stand - Spike
Our New Design uses long spikes to be stuck into the ground for support, making it much easier to transport and set compared to other log holders.
The Forest Master Bulk Log Stand (Patent Pending) can safely secure multiple logs for the user to chainsaw in quick succession. The logs are secured by 2 chains during cutting.
The Forest Master Bulk Log Stand's most prominent benefit is that there is nothing below the cutting area. This greatly reduces the likelihood of unintended contact between the chainsaw and the surroundings, meaning less chance of damage to the chainsaw or the stand itself. Or, indeed, to yourself.
- Takes up to 150kg in weight
- Weight 8.2kg
- Length 640mm
- Width 300mm
- Easily loaded
- Folds for compact storage
- Simply open up to use
- Holds multiple logs
- Very simple chain locking device when lifted up it snags, drops when it becomes loose meaning safe cutting
- Supplied with 2 uprights, 2 Spikes and 2 stop chains
- When cutting the logs the user should be able to cut freely with no obstructions,there are many badly designed saw horses on the market
- Any obstructions will damage the chainsaw blade and give bounce back / kickback, this saw horse is safer than many others on the market
- The more " U support " s you buy the longer the wood you can cut
- Supplied with a VAT receipt
For any Further information Please Contact on 0191 2966 966
Cut Multiple logs up to 150kg at a time
Portable - NO nuts and bolts for a quick and simple set up
reduces the risk of chainsaw damage and injury
Log size can be dictated by the distance between the two uprights
For any further information please contact our UK customer helpline on 0191 2966966